Before you book
- How do I make a booking on your website?
You can go to our reservation page and fill out the reservation form that corresponds to your transportation needs and submit it.
- What information do I need in order to book?
You will need just simple basic information to book a taxi. Example; name, address, phone number etc.
- How can I pay?
We only accept payment in the form of cash and all major debit and credit cards.
- Can I book a trip with more than one stop?
We will accommodate our customers needs during a trip, however for extra stops along the way we will charge $4 per stops longer than 5 minutes.
- What are all the ways I can reserve a taxi?
You can order a taxi online via our reservation page, text your info to 630 340 7521 or just call one of our dispatchers.
- How long is the typical wait time for a taxi?
Wait times vary depending on weather and the time of day you travel. During the hours between 6:30am to 9:30am and 4:00pm to 7:00pm there is heavy traffic on the roadways so depending on your location, call at least 30 minutes before your anticipated departure.
For airport trips please try and book at least 12hours ahead so we can schedule drivers accordingly.
- How long in advance should I reserve a taxi?
For a local trip, you should reserve and confirm your trip at least a half an hour before your anticipated departure time.
For air port trips, we recommend eight to twelve hours lead time.
- Can I request a driver?
Yes, you can request a driver as long as he/she still works with the company and is available at that time. Just let us know the driver name, vehicle make, model and number.
- Other than airports and to the loop, do you offer flat rate or a discount rate for long distance trips?
We currently offer a discount via our Facebook page in the form of coupons.
Before you travel
- How do I confirm my trip?
You will receive an email, text or phone call confirming all trips booked online or via phone call.
- Where do I meet my driver at the airport?
For O’Hare Airport, pick up are in the center isle at the respective terminals for flights at terminals 1,2, and 3: and the right isle at the international terminal.
For Midway Airport, the center isle is where we pick up passengers.
- How do I cancel an existing reservation?
If you need to cancel a reserved trip, please call or email before a least an hour before your pick up time.
- Can a reserve a taxi for multiple trips?
Yes, you can. Just keep in mind that we charge extra for long periods of waiting between stops.
- How do I leave a feedback about my experience?
You may write a review on our yelp or google+ page about your experience with us. However, if it’s a case where you feel something needs to be addressed, we have a contact us page which you can use to communicate your concerns directly with the manager.
- What kind of vehicle(s) do you have?
We have sedans which seats 3 or 4 passengers and minivans that seats 4 or 5 passengers. Please keep in mind when going to the airport depending on how much luggage you have, a larger vehicle may be required which we are happy to provide for an small extra charge.
- Do you have car seat/booster available for children?
Unfortunately, we do not have them available at this time but we plan to offer this in the future, so please inquire when you call to reserve your trip.
- Do you have handicap accessible vehicles?
Unfortunately, at the moment, our vehicles are not handicap accessible but we may add this feature in the future.